Conexus has always operated with the core values of hard work, transparency and respect for the individual in order to be a trustworthy, dependable and responsible business partner.
If we can be known as a company that is trustworthy, dependable and responsible then I believe we can grow without limit in this global marketplace.
We pledge to each of you that we will:
- Engage proactively in helping our customers solve their problems and pursue their missions
- Provide products that are safe & reliable for people, for the environment and for the systems they are intended for
- Listen carefully and provide honest, accurate and uncluttered communication
- Promote & protect the livelihoods and well-being of our employees, partners and their families
I believe that our customers share generously in their success with us because they know that we walk in their shoes. Our suppliers go the extra mile for us, because we treat them with gratitude and respect and our employees and their families will thrive because we honor their sacrifices in committing to these core values.
Vision & Mission
Vision: We will offer expert-level project management services for critical facility build-out, relocation and decommission anywhere in the free world. Our cabling products will be considered second to none in terms of performance and durability. Our customers will go out of their way to refer us to their colleagues because we will consistently outperform their other suppliers.
Mission: We will manage complex projects in mission-critical facilities in a trustworthy, dependable and responsible manner. We will elevate quality above cost. We will take ownership of our customer’s challenges as if they are our own.
Conexus is a small, privately held corporation founded in 2002. The company is a global provider of cabling and connectivity products & professional services for data centers. Our customers include multinational original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the technology space, data center hosting companies (DCOs), value-added resellers (VARs) and Fortune 500 end-users in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Fiber Optic Cable Assembly Operations:
- Hawthorne, NJ
- Plano, TX
- Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Copper (CAT6) Cable Assembly Operations:
Metalwork (Patch Panel) Assembly:
Power Cord Manufacture:
- Fiber Optic & Copper Networks
Server Rack & Stack
- Server Commission/Decommission
- Server Install
- Power, Cooling & Weight Distribution
- Rack Build & Placement
- PDU Installation
- Switch/Director Migration
- Server Migration
- Data Center Decommission
- Clinical Clean
- Data Center Build-Out/Fit-Up
- Cable Management & Routing Systems
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- International Shipping/Logistics
- Finished Goods
- Raw Material Planning & Demand Forecasting
- Barcode Automation and Pre-shipment Reporting (Oracle Integration)
- International Compliance