Premium Category 6 Assemblies Packaged to be Useful
We start with good, high-quality components (customer may specify if desired). Our premium series assemblies incorporate Sentinel Connectors with clear, slim-line boots and Quabbin DataMax® solid-conductor cable. Our customers often specify Belden and other cable brands. It is not a problem for us to “build-to-spec”.
There are some industry standards around component performance from TIA (North America) and ISO (global). But there really are no enforcement or licensing agencies, so unfortunately, a lot of what you hear, read and buy is not really as it is presented – even from major distributors. This is why we offer build-to-spec services, so that our customers can have as much input as they desire, into what will be the basic building blocks of their assemblies.
Buyers should really understand that no matter what any supplier says about their products – NOTHING replaces good, thorough channel testing after installation. A good test set-up will measure crosstalk and return loss against industry or user-defined standards.
Poor quality, non-compliant cables will slow down your network and make it less reliable. For more information on quality and performance standards, please contact Conexus.
Premium Category 6 Assemblies packaged to be useful.
- Jacket Color Assortment includes Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, White, Yellow
- Jacket Rating Assortment includes CM, CMR, CMP, LSZH
- Europe: CPR
- Solid Conductor
- 28AWG, Ultra-thin Diameter for Patch Cords up to 20-ft
- 24 AWG for Patch Cords over 20-ft
- Custom Labeling & Barcoding
- Built-to-Spec Cable & Connector Brands on Request
- Custom Bundling and Trunk Cable Solutions on Request